Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lemon Tree's Third

I have been thinking,
Everything seems to be moving fast
I have been talking,
I wish it would last

Not now of course, I've got my hopes up to high
I've been thinking too much
I wish I could disappear

Stars would swirl all around and then i could be set free
Perhaps that's exactly what I need right now
I've been sitting in the same place for hours.
But my thoughts have wondered.

I'm thinking..
Could it ever happen?
Could it ever be true?
But then there are so many things that screaming out and telling me
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

But then there is equal opposition that keeps forcing me into thinking things could work
I could hold the star dust in my hand,
I could hold on to it and never let it fade away..
But a part of me..

Wants the stardust to fade away
And take me with it.
I want so much
So much that I don't think I can have.

The stardust is fading away..
Sorry..
THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALLED IS NOT REACHABLE

No comments: